The stone fortress church recorded in 1223 was built on a rocky, forest covered hill. The area was surrounded by several defense walls, the thickness of which sometimes reached 6 m. The wall surrounding the church with its gatetower and bastion was built in the XIII c.
BACK to Mozaic
Become a fan! Follow angordro and receive an email every time angordro uploads new images!